Our VisionOur vision is to be the catalyst that delivers the most effective change for the software technology sector in Ireland. This vision is achieved by a rich ecosystem of individuals & member companies, working collaboratively towards our common goals.
Our MissionOur mission is to create an ecosystem of category winning, scaling companies that wish to transform the markets in which they operate, through the innovative use of software and digital technology.
To support this vision, the ISA provides leadership and direction on a number of key strategic issues, including the economic importance of the sector, competitiveness, research & development, international trade, public procurement, skills availability and education policy.
Working with StakeholdersThe ISA works with all stakeholders, including Ibec, ICT Ireland, government departments, governmental agencies, universities and third level institutions, professional bodies and EU institutions to:
- promote the sector's requirements to the relevant political and public sector stakeholders,
- provide members with opportunities, through our networking events, enhance their network of connections
- support access to finance and funding
- support companies through skills enhancement
- provide access to a range of ISA, Ibec and ICT Ireland comprehensive information resources