The range of outcomes for the group includes:
- Provide regular communications to the members and broader community (both nationally and internationally) on the activities/achievements within the indigenous digital & software technology sector;
- Further enhance the levels of engagement, co-operation and bench marking within the industry with a view to achieving increased level of engagement by all members.
- Development of forums of collaboration/networking for the digital & software industry in Ireland which allow companies to build their ability to scale, in line with the industry’s mission.
- ISA Digital Technology Index
- Software Industry Awards
- ISA TechBrew
- Member Newsletters
- Association branding & marketing
- Membership development initiatives
- ISA website development
ISA Highlights for February/March 2013
A selection of ISA highlights for February/March 2013 .. Read more »
ISA highlights for January/February 2013
A selection of ISA highlights for January/February 2013 .. Read more »