As a true representative organisation, the Irish Software Association derives our strength and agenda from our members. ISA's Executive Council meetings, Working Groups and Steering Committees are the primary enablers of our strategy. These groups, established in line with the priorities & needs of our sector, are populated by our members who meet to develop, review and approve Association policies.
ISA has a total of seven policy Working Groups & Committees.
Policy Working Groups & Steering Committees;
- ISA Executive Council
- ISA Funding for Growth Working Group
- ISA Talent for Growth Working Group
- ISA Member Communications & Engagement Working Group
- ISA Software Innovation Network Steering Committee (ISIN)
- ISA Software Skillnet Steering Committee
- ISA Product Management Working Group