We supply practical information, publications and case studies on linking Human Resources to business strategy, managing change, engaging with employees and linking performance development and reward.
We produce the HR Update survey which is conducted twice a year and focuses on topical and strategic people management issues affecting employers in Ireland. The series addresses topics such as pay and employment, employee performance and engagement, HR priorities, the HR function and flexible working arrangements.
As an ISA member, we are here to support your organisation with a full range of HR/IR services, such as;
- Unlimited access to the IR/HR team in our Dublin office for tailored advice and information on all aspects of employee relations and human resources;
- Unlimited telephone access to our Knowledge Centre for answers to your employment queries, quickly and efficiently;
- Regular electronic information bulletins that keep you informed of changes and revisions to legislation to ensure compliance;
- Access to Ibec's Employment Law Service, staffed by solicitors who are experts in employment law and can provide legal advice, consultation and assistance for no additional charge;
- Avail of Ibec representation in negotiations with trade unions and before the Labour Relations Commission and the Labour Court on all industrial relations issues, as well as representation at Rights Commissioners, Employment Appeals Tribunals and Equality Tribunals and avoid incurring expensive fees;
- Advice on occupational safety, health and welfare at work including compensation and liability insurance issues;
- Access to a member only website where you will find an extensive source of regulatory, legal and economic information;
- Regular opportunities to network with your peers, in both professional and industry forums, to share information and best practice;
- Access to member only research on pay and conditions, absenteeism levels, pensions taxation and business sentiment amongst others.
IBEC HRlink - July 2013
Data protection, proposed legislation to restore REAs, JobPlus open for applications, whistleblowers Bill published, fitness and probity standards for credit unions, latest CSO average earnings figures .. Read more »
IBEC HRlink - June 2013
Key provisions of the Haddington Road Agreement, annual leave and sick leave update, recent EAT determinations, Labour Court article summarising recent case law. and an Equality Tribunal case law relating to claims of discrimination on the family status ground. .. Read more »
IBEC HRlink - May 2013
Temporary agency workers, referring employees for medical assessments, current pensions and retirement landscape, the Supreme Court & Registered Employment Agreements, Organisation of Working Time Act 1997,dismissal on grounds of gross misconduct, taxation of State maternity benefit .. Read more »